Price And Quantity
- 60 INR
- iron zinc
- Galvanizing is the process of applying a protective zinc coating to steel or iron, to prevent rusting. The most common method is hot-dip galvanizing, in which the parts are submerged in a bath of molten zinc.
- 0.15 mm - 3.50 mm Millimeter (mm)
- used for roofing,side & peripheral fencing
JK Steel Strips LLP is a renowned name that deals in the manufacturing and supplying of heavy duty Galvanize Steel coil that is made up by using premium quality alloyed steel that provides excellent tensile strength. It is comes in various widths and thicknesses that can be customized as per the order placed by our customers. It is in high demand within manufacturing, construction, and structural applications. The offered Galvanize Steel can be supplied to our clients at a low price range.
- Per Month
- 15 Days
- Free samples available with shipping and taxes paid by the buyer
- Standard Packaging, Plastic Packaging
- All India
- ISO 9001:2015 Certificate No. SG/XX - VIII/01 - 865
1130 11th Floo Hubtown Solaris Sai Wadi Opp. Telli Gulli Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400069, India