Galvalume Steel Coils
Price And Quantity
- 60 INR
- Alumiinium Zinc
- 0.2 ~ 0.95 Millimeter (mm)
- Increasingly being specified, particularly in silvery metallic finish for roofing applications (standing seam and sandwich panels). Gives exceptionally long life. Field experience of silvery metallic coated 55% Al-Zn in most environments indicates a life on roofs of over 30 years before major maintenance.
- Corrosion resistance in marine, industrial and rural environments is 2-4 times better than that of hot-dip galvanized steel. Cut edge protection is also substantially better than that of galvanized, 5% Al-Zn or aluminized coated steel sheets.
- Resists temperatures up to 315oC without damage or discoloration of the surface. The 55% Al-Zn coating gives excellent paint adhesion for both pre-painting (continuous coil coating) and post-painting if required.
Atmospheric Corrosion Resistance:
- Based on many year atmospheric corrosion R&D tests, it is estimated that 55% Al-Zn sheet will outlast G90 galvanized by two to four times in marine, industrial and rural atmospheres. 55% Al-Zn panels are still rust-free after 30 years in all but the severe marine environment. The estimated life of the 55% Al-Zn coating (years to first rust) based on these 30-years tests ranges from 14 years to 40 or more years.Thickness range is 0.2mm to 0.95mm
- 10-50 Per Month
- 15 Days
- Free samples available with shipping and taxes paid by the buyer
- As required.
- All India
- We are ISO Certified Company.
1130 11th Floo Hubtown Solaris Sai Wadi Opp. telli Gulli Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400069, India